1) From Madrid’s “Plaza Elíptica” station there are regular buses coming every 30 minutes from 6:30 am to mid-night. The direct trip takes roughly 50 minutes.
2) From the bus station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1, 6.2 or 10 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then just walk south towards the old town and just 200 meters away there is a roundabout, where you should turn right into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the “Bisagra” door; go through it and keep walking by the main road “de las Carretas”, the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: “Plaza Zocodover”.
3) From the “Plaza Zocodover”, if you are in the middle of the square, with the big building with the archway in the middle on your back, you have the main street right in front of you:
Comercio Street, walk a little bit down that road just up to the first corner, where the Santander Bank is, and turn right on Nueva street. Keep walking until the next corner, and the Oasis is in front of you, on your left!
There are direct fast trains coming from Madrid’s “Atocha” station every hour from 6:50 a.m. up to 9:20 p.m. (approximately, please check time table in renfe.es).
From the train station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1 or 6.2 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then go out to the street and turn right on Paseo de la Rosa. Then walk for some 10 minutes until you cross the river and get to the roundabout on the other side. Go Around it a keep walking straight into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the “Bisagra” door; go through it and keep walking by the main road “de las Carretas”, the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: “Plaza Zocodover”.
Coming from Madrid, you have to take the A-42 direction Toledo. When getting closer to Town, follow the directions towards the bus station, so you avoid getting into the New City, and then go to the Plaza Zocodover in the Old Town. The hostel is located in a restricted area of town, but you can come leave your luggage if you want. You should try to get into de Plaza and you will find an hydraulic bollard that if you ring the bell next to it, it should be lowered. After leaving your luggage you can go park your car nearby and walk just a little bit. We have two options for you:
1) There is a free Parking located right next to the bus station, and from there you would have to walk following the instructions from the Bus Station.
2) If you don’t mind paying a little, then you have thre different parking with a special price arranged, for you to choose from: Miradero let´s you stay for €16,20; the Alcazar parking cost €13; the Correlillo de San Miguel would be €13,50.
From any of these, you just have to get to the Plaza de Zocodover, and then follow the instructions from this square.
The nearest airport which serves Toledo is Madrid’s Airport Barajas. When you arrive, you can either come from there by car, train or bus. Madrid´s Metro can take you with a few train changes to either Plaza Elíptica or Atocha train station. Also, there is an Airport Express bus that takes you to Atocha station directly.
Calle Cadenas, 5
45001 Toledo, Spain
R. T. C. H/TO/209
(+34) 925 227 650